November 10, 2006

A Mormon's Testimony

I like to bear my testimony. I knows that this church is true. I know that Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon. I know that Joseph Smith was the first prophet. I know that Gordon B. Hinkley is a true prophet of God today. I know that Lehi saw a vision about the Tree of Life and the Iron Rod. I know that Joseph Smith saw God and his son Jesus Christ. I know that Jesus Christ died for everyone's sins. Iknow that we should all pay tithing. I know that God and Jesus is here to help us when we need it and that they know everyone. I know that we are all sons and daughters of God. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and I think that everyone who hasn't read it, mormon or not, should.

I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job. I think that that's a good way to show that even if you say things kinda weird (no offense)you are still heart felt and I'm sure that someone out there is looking for something like that.

CrisB said...

Heya again, sam!
This is great! Keep posting!

d.eva818 said...

very nice and cool to see you dont see that often

Dan said...

Amen! =D