November 29, 2006

FLY SONG

FLIES

Flies Flies Flies!! They drive me nuts many many Flies!! The gross things are all over the place, I hate it when they're in my face!!

Flies Flies Flies!! Those stupid wings and stupid legs!! Lets make fly soup and burn those guys!!

Flies! Flies! Flies!! What good are they!! I hate all flys: real and virtual!!

Flies Flies Flies!! Those flys counting genotypes and phenotypes of 100's and 100's of flies!! I get sick and sick of all of those flies!!

Flies Flies Flies!! Counting to many flies those flies!! I will die if I have to count any more flies!!

Flies Flies Flies!! I hate those dumb flies!! I hope they die!!

2 comments:

CrisB said...

lol, you stole a couple of my lines!
I love your fly song!

I love it!!!!!!!-Katrina <3

MMARIEN said...

Your lines were good so I used them!! Thanks KT and CrisB!! U both rock my socks!!