April 15, 2007

MY FIRST BOYFRIEND!!!

Yea so I had my first boyfriend. Yea it was a while ago...... but still. So I am going to post about it now. Well his name is Levi Johnson. He is in the 9th grade(ya I know he is a younger guy but still). He was way cool. So I did have a boyfriend over valentines day. He got me a white flower(which actually I still have sitting in my room in a vase along with 3 other flowers that I got from young women leaders the one he gave me is dead along with 2 that my young women leaders gave me but one I just got today so it is alive at the moment). Yea so Levi was a good boyfriend. But we are not together anymore. We have been over for a while. We are still friends. We talk on msn alot. We might be hanging out Thursday. So Ya. There we go all about my first boyfriend.