January 17, 2007

That can't really be a fish you're standing on, can it?

Why... of course it could!!! You see a fish is a cold blooded animal. They have their young by laying millions of little black eggs in exclucded areas so no predators will eat them. But if I look at it from the other persons point of view they might see a totally different animal like a turtle or a hippo. I wouldn't know because I am looking at it from my point of view which is on top of the fish or turtle or hippo. You see it is the perspective you look at it. I am looking down at it. But other people would be looking sideways at it. An ant would probably be looking straight at it. An elephant or girafe would be looking at it from very high up. It is all so confusing so there will never be an acurate anwser because we all have our own perspectives.



My random question anwser did not fit so I had to put it in here.

9 comments:

CrisB said...

Whoa, that's confusing.
Just one question though: How does a fish look like a turtle or hippo?

MMARIEN said...

I don't know leave me alone I was just thinking of random stuff to right.

d.eva818 said...

man that just cunfuzzles me i cant concentrate enough to understand it

Dan said...

Wow, hey. It's me again... and I'm bored.

I'm looking forward to Viewmont next year... although the rest of ninth grade will be fun with madrigals and musical theater and all.

Anyway.. yeah, I'm bored. See ya.

Anonymous said...

Dan H. Viewmont is awesome. It is so much better than cjh. In my opponion. So yea looking forward to seing you there and all of my other friends. Do you know me out of the internet cause I don't think I have ever met you.

LRJohnson said...

Uh oh, your blog died.
Or you died, one of the two...
Now I'm sad.
lolooololloooollooolololoooolollllloool

CrisB said...

Yeah, Sam! Where'd ya go? (She must be a anti-compy zombie. I see her at school all the time...)
WAIT! I know what happened. You're not an anti-compy zombie --you're a RUNESCAPE ZOMBIE!!! dun dun dun!

Anonymous said...

Yea that is me.... lol i havent been on here in so long i decided before compy tech started i would check it yea i am way into runescape it is awesome. BLAME MY BRO!!! he got me hooked

Anonymous said...

You write very well.